1. Home
  2. Coffee
  3. Costa Rica - Aquiares Washed Caturra Peaberry

Costa Rica - Aquiares Washed Caturra Peaberry

1 Review(s) Write a Review
Your Price: $16.00
Costa Rica - Aquiares Washed Caturra Peaberry
Part Number: aquiarespb
Availability: In Stock.

Choose Options

Aquiares, Costa Rica

One of Costa Rica’s most historic coffee farms, sitting high on the slopes of the Turrialba Volcano

As the largest Rainforest Alliance-Certified coffee farm in Costa RicaAquiares devotes 80 percent of its land to growing high quality coffee and the remaining 20 percent to conservation. Coffee plots are interlaced with over a dozen natural springs and almost 20 kilometers in streams, all protected with buffer zones in line with the property's RA certification. These streams form a network of natural corridors through the farm that connect the large protected forests in the two river valleys, providing a healthy environment for the local animals, birds, and plants.

The farm and the community at Aquiares are mutually connected. The farm provides services, land, security and honest jobs. In return, the coffee farm has benefited from a well-educated community and relies on highly skilled professionals from its community to thrive. Such a level of interdependence has helped contribute to the sense of pride that Aquiareños take in both their community and the coffee.

We're proud to partner with Aquiares, a community of coffee producers that values sustainability on both an environmental and social level.

This Caturra varietal peaberry coffee was grown at an elevation of 1,200 to 1,350 meters above sea level, depulped with a Penagos DCV 306, mechanically washed and dried for 32 hours in guardiolas. This coffee presents notes of honey and lemon, an almond fragrance and a generous complexity.


Related Items

(0)
$18.00
In Stock.
TOP